Ministry: Young Adults Ministry (YAM)
Chairperson: Victoria Brown.
Purpose: The purpose of YAM is to encourage the young adults (ages 19-34) to serve God by ministering to the congregation, each other and the community. The YAM participates in many service projects throughout the year. Some of the service projects YAM participates with include:
- Embracing our College Students
- Breast Cancer Awareness Walk
- DSS Christmas Wish List Some of the new projects that are forth coming include:
- Families Helping Families
- Columbia Bethlehem Center Walk-a-thon.
The Young Adults Ministry also assist other Francis Burns Ministries with their projects. Come join us.